This small house at the ground floor is close to the Fontainebleau Castle and was built in 1749, for Louis XV (by A. J. Gabriel in Magenta Boulevard).
The apartment at the ground floor has a lunchroom, a salon and a studio. The attic has two small apartments for Madame de Pompadour and Madame dEstrades.
In 1755 the pavilion is enlarged in order to have a lunchroom and a corridor to link them.
The external roads are projected with particular care.
In this small estate Madame de Pompadour breeds chickens and pigeons.